Monday, November 15, 2010

perfect dress *sigh*


Wow, glad this week went by quick. I had everything packed & moved a day before closing date. I am so thankful my mother owns the largest van in the whole regular-car-driving-world & was willing to help me do dump runs, salvation army runs, & letting me convert what was once her office back into a temporary bedroom for the week. 

I bought a new bathing suit.. not the zebra one in my last posting.. similar style.. but hot pink. oh yeah, it's a keeper.

I have 5 days left in Barrie, my hometown, where everywhere I go atleast 2 people know me.. to go to a place where I don't know anything & no one knows me either. It'll be really fun though, making new friends, learning new things. When Lucius came here, it was so fun showing him around, introducing him to my friends, & spending a lot of time with him enjoying life. I know I'll have a fun time doing those things with him too in St Lucia. He's my best friend. Life would be boring & very dull without him :)

Speaking of life.. I found my perfect dress. Wedding dress that is. & I bought it! I love everything about this beautiful floor length greek style gown. (doesn't hurt that it's listed in the top 10 wedding style dresses for tropical weddings either!). The last dress I had gotten I only bought cause I wanted to rush.. which is why I sold it a few months ago. But this one perfect dress came @ a perfect timing, & I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We were waiting for the best time, & I'm sure we've found it. No date set in stone, but an ideal month. I'm just waiting to pick the date when I arrive in St Lucia. It must be a date that my mommy can fly there that works around her business times. I do not care about anything else as much as I care that my mom can make it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment