Thursday, November 4, 2010

A little bit of juice in this one.

Today, as previously reported, was my day to visit Oxygen Salon & Spa. Mary-Catherine did a freaking AMAZING job on my hair. I was so afraid at first, since the last time my hair was this long & I let a hair cutter do my hair, I ended up with hair shorter than a mushroom cut.. but this.. this time it's perfect! She layered it very well to frame my face, touched up my bangs, & thinned it out. Then she blow dried it straight using a round brush. Bye bye headaches. Hello shapely hair style.
Oxygen gets a 5 star outta 5 star from me!

I got some great Elixer strings to re-string my guitar since this douchebag aka Chris Henderson I let rent a room (for exactly 2 nights before kicking him out) decided to unstring my guitar because he plays bass. I was like 'what the heck is wrong with you?!' freaking touching MY guitar. When his mommy came to move him out, I gave HER all the rent back since the cheque was from her (didn't even keep the 2 days) but said I wanted the $30 for my strings.. & she was like 'I'll give u a dollar for the the strings'. Pftttt... I told her to keep it since she obviously needed it more than me. Maybe she can use the $ to send her son to rehab & anger-management. (Don't think he's gunna be knocking on my bedroom door hammered in the middle of the night.. then calling me a b**** & telling me to shut up.. in MY house.. because I told him to go to sleep, that I'd talk to him in the morning... then scream insanities that I don't love him while he was in his room by himself... loool thank God Lucius was there to tell him to calm down...) Next morning I had him removed. *makes dance that my home is sold*. Everyone likes some juice in a blog, so there's some for ya. Normally I'd never post a name.. but no man'll get away with telling me to shut up. I was raised by my momma right! :D

Tomorrow is Oscar's night. This = good.

Donatella1

No comments:

Post a Comment