Monday, November 1, 2010

10 Days left!

I can't believe November has arrived so quickly. We've had teases of snow falls, suggesting that soon we'll be getting a huge dump of snow to stay until May. However, I hope we don't have snow to stay until November 23rd.. where I will be far, far away from it. & If you dare try to send me some inside of an envelope, it will melt, so don't even try.

On another note, for those who are close to me, I will be giving you a new St. Lucian contact number where you can reach me at directly. My local Canadian cellphone will be set up to recieve messages for business purposes & I will return those phone calls.

What did I do today?
Well... I helped my mom @ her house.. I decided it would be nice to make my brother a fresh sandwich with his favorite toppings in it as a surprise while he was locked in his room playing on his computer as usual. So up the stairs I went to deliever his sandwich to his door... when he finally opened it a crack, I said "your favorite sandwich!" with a big smile.. then he looked at me like I had 10 heads, took it from me, & shut the door. Typical day of me seeing my brother. If he atleast came out of his room & offered to help my mom with annyytthhiinnggg it would be a huge improvement... but since he doesn't, I go to my mom's house every morning to help her do whatever it is she needs done for the morning.. sometimes it's helping her with her business stuff, sometimes it's cleaning.

Speaking of houses... @ my house...
Lucius & I have almost the whole house organized now. The only thing really that's left is our bedroom closet & the kitchen cupboards.  We'll do those a few days before closing since we will need to use the things in them.

Since I was so fed up with kijiji, I felt bad throwing out all those DVDs & CDs I no longer have an interest in... One of my friends told me about The Hock Shop where you can give them & they sell them... & even get $ back... so I brought a small pile, & I got $20 back... that's cool... I was just gunna throw them out :) So now I have organized my DVD collection & kept the ones Lucius & I like, the rest I'm gunna take there tomorrow. It's like FREE MONEY! (Aparently the hock shop is nothing new... I had no idea though).

I went to the lawyers today too, brought them all the paper work they needed to seal the deal for the house sale. I feel like the days are passing by quick, but surprisingly for the time-line I thought I was so behind, is moving along very nicely!

10 days left!

Donatella1

No comments:

Post a Comment