Monday, November 8, 2010

I WILL fit into it.. & I WILL post photos when I do


Yesterday I had fun @ a friend's place in Angus, makes sense.. as soon as I'm about to jet the country, I meet an awesome friend! Isn't that the way it works? Boooooo! Lucius tried 4-wheeling for the first time also.. & loved it!

Today I made a trip to the lawyers for final paper signing & matching numbers. I thought it was going to be a long process.. but taa daa! All done! I didn't expect it to feel THIS good. Then a quick phone call to my agent I listed my home with (Peggy Hill) & MORE good news from her. She is one of the nicest women I have ever met. & she did an amazing job selling my home. There is not another agent on this planet who comes close to Peggy.

I recieved my USANA reset kit today & my AM/PM vitamins.. They came early enough that I could start my 'reset' 5 day program right away. 
I also saw the CUTEST bathing suit @ Victoria Secret online. I'm going to buy it before I leave to St Lucia. I WILL fit into it.. & I WILL post photos when I do ;) That's my blogger promise to you.. If you don't have my facebook, where they'll be, ask me & I'll give it to you.
Ok, so the bathing suit.. it's zebra print, halter tankini-style. It would be a far cry from someone who never has worn shorts since like, the age of 8. Last time I wore a bathing suit was when I was in elementary school and I HAD to in the younger grades. Even then I remember feeling mortified.
I'm going to continue going through my clothes & parting with some.. packing others.. it's came down to the stuff I'm wearing every week. Dun dun dun...
Donatella1

No comments:

Post a Comment