Saturday, November 6, 2010

A new day

My brother just told me I must give him 1/2 of the money I make off my house. PPffttt... What part of 'the house sales are really low, I sold for less than what I paid' does he not understand?! I kept a full-time job & ran my own business to not only -put $ into the house- but also to keep a nice roof over my head, the house was not handed to me, nor was it free. A big down payment doesn't mean sheet when I must do everything on my own to KEEP the house. I worked very hard & put up with a lot of people's crap to pay my mortgage each month.. by my self. I'm so tired of people asking me for $, like, get a damn job & pay your own way. I had to beg him to wash his dishes @ my mother's house that came out of his room & in order to get him to clean up after himself I had to offer him $100. Someone shouldn't have to pay you to clean up after yourself. No wonder he can't get a girlfriend. We're twins, we're suppose to be equal.. what the heck happened. He seems to think I'm his dang mother.

ANYWAY. onto bigger & better things.

Oscar's last night was delicious with fabulous company! (Cheryl; you are awesome, & so is Dave)
I tried a new salon & a new dining place this week, & BOTH were a good turn out.. I think I'm on a roll..

I had the 'Daily Flatbread', it was topped with red pepper pesto & mozzarella cheese as an appetizer, & for my entree I had the Corn & Green bean Succotash with cucumber mint yogurt. Today, it's alllll I can think about.


Right now I am taking a break from my daily activities & editing (my mind dreams about photoshop, I love it, it keeps me sane & outta trouble lol), checking facebook, e-mails, & blogging.
Today- A dump run is in order, & dropping some stuff off to a used place... & I have to move one of my new beds to my mom's home, my brother needs a new bed, & I really really don't need two huge beds. So out with his bed & in with a new one.. he will love it.
Monday I plan to have almost everything moved except my own bed. The piano is going today. That was one of my worries cause it's so huge, & my mom already has a piano @ her place, so she doesn't need two! I like mine though, it was almost the same as the one Bruno Mars plays on "Just the way you are". In the years I've had it, I think I only played it once.

On a different note, I'm excited & nervous all at the same time! A new place is natural to make anyone nervous. I was @ the travel agent yesterday. Westjet has way better prices than Air Canada right now. A ONE way is $1,200 through Air Canada. Craziness.

That's all for now

Donatella1



No comments:

Post a Comment